Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Doctor Says...

No more chemo!!!!

I went to see him yesterday and he says I am doing better than he expected. Went out to eat last night and it was hard for me to eat. My tongue is torn up and I think since I have been speaking again that maybe the sharp edges of my teeth are contributing to it. Just a theory of course.

Watched Monster last night and the acting was incredible!

Excited about starting a new recording project today.

RJ

There are no accidents... there is only some purpose that we haven't yet understood.
~Deepak Chopra

----------------
Now playing: Machel Montano - Band Of The Year (B.O.D.Y.) Road Mix
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

Steve said...

Really? You're done with chemo? That's wonderful news - fantastic!

We love you,

Devon, Michael, and Steve

Unknown said...

Wow...that is AWESOME! I'm so glad to hear it. And I think your theory about the teeth is probably right on -you may even be rubbing that tongue some at night when you don't realize it! Go easy on the talking and eating (soft foods) and I'm sure it will start to heal up.

So you are probably almost ready for your dental exam...I have a shair waiting for you!!!

;)
Love and all my best wishes for continued success,
Diane

Will S. said...

That is so great to hear, RJ - you truly are kicking cancer's "boom boom"! You'll be giving inspirational classes before long... but until then you'll have to settle for being an inspiration for those of us watching you win this battle.

Unknown said...

I passed this news along to my dental class -they have been asking about you ever since classes resumed. Everyone is elated to hear that you are through with the 'treatment' and they are glad to know your healing has begun.

ACC dental Hygiene Students are BIGGING you UP! Can you hear...?

;)