Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Month Later - Feeling Good

It has been 4 weeks today since I finished my radiation treatments at Tx Oncology. I felt great today and got out and enjoyed the sunshine.

I am still not eating solid food yet and I miss it so much. I did eat half a Pringle this week! I also gained almost 5 pounds back so I am celebrating that. I have not been able to talk much this week due to my tongue being so tore up still. I could go on and on and I won't. Just know that I am healing in God's time and I just have to be patient and I am.

One way I have been enduring is by watching lots of movies. A friend turned me on to Trusted Opinion, where you can join and see what movies I have been watching and rate your own too. It's a social network kinda site and it's also tied in to Netflix for those of you doing that.

Have a good day!

RJ


To be upset over what you don't have is to waste what you do have.
~Ken S. Keyes, Jr., Handbook to Higher Consciousness

No comments: