Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Updates - Flying Solo (NOT so low)

Hey amigos!

I am having a great Wednesday here as the beats keep rolling...

I got my CT Scan done today in Round Rock. My doc will get the results tomorrow. Not sure when they will trickle down my way. I have an appointment to see my doc on October 5th. Hopefully I will know before then.

On Sunday, I did my first wedding by myself with no MC to run the mic. My voice wasn't great, but sufficient to get it done.

Kris Brown has been here for the last two days doing overdubs on the Iginga album project. It's coming along nicely.

I have been able to eat a bit here and there. Lo-mein with tofu seems to go down pretty easily and it is tasty!

Gotta get back to my laundry.

Love to all of you !!!!!

RJ

----------------
Now playing: TC - Flatline
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

carianne said...

I'm glad to hear you are coming along well. Life flows by so quickly, doesn't it. I read through your blogs and I am humbled by your spirit. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and progress...they are inspirational.